Tuesday 6 August 2013

Goblin Chief's Chariot...

This is a bit of a work in progress post, if only due to the fact I can't find the crew for this Chronicle Goblin Chief's Chariot.


Released in 1985 (code BN1), the chariot was sculpted by Rick Priestly, whilst the (AWOL) crew and wolves are Nick Lund sculpts.


This is a repaint and the chariot has previously seen service with two Orc archers (original ex-LOTR). I decided that it should return to the Chronicle fold and hopefully I will soon find its crew. I do have the Grenadier four wolf Orc Chariot Nick sculpted somewhere so the Red Orcs will have some mightly impressive wheels when both are completed...

4 comments:

  1. Very nice chariot I look forward to seeing the charioteers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good so far, look forward to seeing it completed, it's a great model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely model - did you finish it? Looking through my lead pile, it seems I have 5 chronicle chariots to paint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately no sign of the crew yet...

      Delete