Sunday 23 June 2013

Worset the Undead...

Whilst the Tomb Kings might not be an Olde Skool concept, Araby is with the Arabians being included in the WHFB 2nd edition Battle Bestiary. I do have some nebulous idea that once I have finished my Old World armies to look at raising some small armies for some battles in Araby (hopefully after someone has released some suitable 28mm plastic historicals).

Anyhow, today I decided to paint up an old Grenadier UK Giant Mummy (still available from Mirliton) which has sat on the workbench for the best part of a decade and a half. An impressive model at 65mm tall, it was a fairly straightforward paint job of drybrushes with some Devlan Mud washes. When it came to basing I decided he would be the first miniature of the Araby project using Dead Grass flock instead of the traditional green.

I'm not sure when I will get around to paint some more miniatures for the project but he is a start...

No comments:

Post a Comment